Schenk Walker is a UK based business that focuses upon providing educational, health, leisure and environmental services. Our
values and beliefs are founded upon the principles of Health Promotion as a prevailing approach toward health, well-being and sustainability. We perceive health promotion as "the process of
enabling people to increase control over their health and its determinants, and thereby improve their health" (WHO, 2005).
Our focus and expertise:
- Organisational Well-being - promoting health awareness in workplaces;
- Community Development - promoting a culture of health and well-being;.
- Health Information - providing innovative approaches toward the distribution of appropriate and accurate information;
- Partnership Development - developing local, national and global partnerships with individuals, communities and organisations;
- Personal Development - developing the personal, emotional and social skills and abilities of lay and professional people in order for them to maximise their own
health and promote individual and community capacity;
- Project Management - managing specific health promoting projects in order to ensure they are ethical, effective and efficiently delivered;
- Strategy Development - developing a strategic approach to improving health and well-being at local, national and global level.